Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love the color combo chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by using this color combo( from card-d- ology) along with the sketch from Mema's Crafts January challenge. I had fun playing with my copics for this one too. This lovely image was a rak from one of my SOC sistahs. So far i've done really well not buying any new crafty items this year. I stuck to my guns and used what I had on hand for all the cards that i've made thus far. Wish me luck...CHA is around the corner...and the Scrapbook Expo too...I know I can..I know I can...I know I can
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Well you have a great stash to be able to make this awesome card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, this is an awesome card! Not only did you kill your two birds, you manged to slay this challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at Card-d-ology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just to cute. Thank you for participating in my challenge and I wish you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea,
    Your card is very pretty. Great job!!!

    Scrapbook Stampinista

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.. no shopping for a year!! Good luck with that... I have decided not to shop in feb. and its just the 5th and its killing me already!! lol! Great card.. nice blog!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete