Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Here is another layout to be entered into the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.
  
For this challenge I had to include an item from my stash for each letter in the word twine.
T - two pictures
W- boy wonder sticker
I - inked the edges of my paper
N - old but never used My Mind's Eye paper 
E - sticker embellishments
I may have pushed the envelope with a couple of the letters but it was the best I could do. I love the Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog. I have so much paper that I have never used, but as long as the challenges keep coming, there is still hope. Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Nice layout! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD YOU CREATED WITH (oops) us at SOS and I love how you pushed /changed the letters-Creative! Am a big fan of paper strips; great job! kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, and great job on the stash challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative with your letter items! Cute layout. I have those papers and haven't used them either! Thanks for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Out Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us on Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job pushing the "boundaries." Love your layout. thanks for joining us at scrap our stash.

    ReplyDelete